The Old Shearers Quarters' has been recently renovated to provide guests with all the modern comforts whilst maintaining its original character and is fully equipped for a peaceful relaxing stay.
The bright and airy living space encompasses a kitchen, dining and living area which has picturesque views of the mountains and dairy farm. There is a comfy corner suite and 50” flat screen TV with freeview, DVD player and stereo with bluetooth. There is also a cosy woodburner.
The accommodation has three bedrooms sleeping up to six people. Room one has bunk beds – ideal for children, room two cosy twin beds and room three a king-size bed.
Outside there is a large garden area with lawn and mature trees. A covered veranda houses a gas BBQ and there is an outdoor dining setting for your use. Lake Aniwhenua is a short stroll through the adjoining paddock.
Boat hire is available for a charge per hour/day. A tour of our working 400 cow dairy farm is available at certain times of year (This must be pre-booked in advance). Hunting and fishing guides can also be booked through us.
When you arrive at the accommodation feel free to park your vehicle around the front for easy access. Tea/coffee and milk are provided and the local store is just down the road. We are family friendly and toddler safe.
Services and Facilities include:
- Well equipped kitchen including: Dishwasher, Oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Toaster, Kettle.
- Complimentary tea & coffee.
- Lounge area with couch, dining area, flatscreen T.V with Freeview and DVD player, Stereo with Bluetooth, mobile coverage.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Laundry with washing machine and laundry tub.
- Bathroom with separate shower and toilet, heated towel rail.
- Utility room with Clothes dryer.
- Three bedrooms with new bunk beds, twin beds and a King size bed. Extra blankets and an oil heater for the winter.
- Portacot and Highchair available upon request.
- Large outside section with Gas BBQ, outside dining to seat six.
- Boat ramp on farm, lifejackets available.
Megan & Ben
“Lovely home to stay”
Great Location for Trout Fishing
Andy, Nov 2016
We loved the animals
Nicole, Oct 2016